Eric Davis Habits of Heroes
Does running away from a fight make you weak?
Does watching Braveheart, riding a motorcycle, and arguing about politics make you a man?
And how does a Navy SEAL respond to his own stalker?
Former Navy SEAL sniper instructor, Eric Davis (Habits of Heroes, Raising Men) is back to bring a fresh perspective to the topics of strength, being a man, and why it’s important that we get out there and do some warrior shit.
In this interview:
- Joseph Campbell and the Hero’s Journey
- What are the Habits of Heroes?
- How a lack of brotherhood is making you weak
- What Eric learned from getting his ass kicked in the Box Drill
- The importance of having a mission in life
- How men allow themselves to become domesticated
- What’s the least alpha male thing you can do?
- The danger of needing to be “right”
- Why proving you’re a “real man” makes you weak
- The fundamental behavior that will level-up everything you do
About Eric Davis Navy SEAL Sniper
Eric Davis served our country as a U.S. Navy SEAL and decorated veteran of the Global War on Terror. Eric has been recognized as one of the premier sniper instructors in the U.S. military and has served as a Master Training Specialist at the SEAL sniper school in Coronado, CA.
He is an expert of technical and physical surveillance and was part of an elite group hand-selected to perform intelligence collection in denied areas around the world.
Eric has spent years developing, writing and executing curriculum for the SEAL Teams. By leveraging his expertise in the development of systems, structures, processes and practices Eric was instrumental in significantly reducing the failure rate, of Naval Special Warfare’s internationally recognized Sniper course.
Since departing from the SEAL teams, Eric has worked in corporate performance, sales and leadership training bringing an unprecedented amount of innovation, efficiency and structure to the domain of business and personal performance.
Eric is the author of Raising Men: Lessons Navy SEALs Learned from Their Training and Taught to Their Sons.
Learn the 3 Reasons Why "Successful" Men Get Soft
Enter your email address to download 3 powerful programs to help you keep your work, lifestyle, and relationships on an upward trajectory.