Are you being true to yourself, or are you just being a selfish prick?
Is there a way to know the difference?
This week we continue our conversation with Decker Cunov about consciously choosing the life you live.
In this episode:
- Where is the line between being selfish and being right with yourself?
- What happens when you actually allow you heart to be open?
- Why people don’t want to feel how much they love each other.
- The truth that underneath the touch veneer, you actually give a shit.
- Decker shares with us what is possible when we are really willing to be our true selves.
About Decker Cunov, Cofounder, Authentic World
Decker Cunov is the President and Founder of AuthenticWorld. Known internationally for inspiring people towards more fulfilling relationships, his unique approach to transformation is identical to the way he has created profound intimacy in his own life and in his own communities.
His experience ranges from co-founding a counseling center for homeless yosuth, to implementing intrinsic motivation theory to various military trainings, to residence in Buddhist monastaries over the years.
If you’re new to Decker’s work, rest assured he has spent the past 13 years working successfully with everyone from soldiers to teenagers, from the clinically dysfunctional to doctors & lawyers, from a mechanic in Wisconsin to top level executives across the country, helping them reach unprecedented levels of success in an organic and profound way.
Dial in Your Daily Routine.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.