Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Is polyamory just a fancy word for sleeping around when you’re in a committed relationship?
Do all open relationships end in a self absorbed, sex-crazed disaster?
And what can you learn from the mother of a newborn who stayed home last night while her husband was on a date?
This week, Kendra Cunov is on The New Man to discuss her experience with polyamory and open relationships.Kendra is the mother of a newborn and also the wife in an open marriage. In this episode she talks about her extensive experience with polyamory and open relationships. You will not want to miss this interview.
In this episode:
- What is Polyamory?
- Open relationships
- Open marriage and pregnancy
- How to be parents and be in an open marriage
- Not just for about the sex
- Does wanting an open relationship mean something is wrong with your current relationship?
- The number 1 pitfall of open relationships
- What about jealousy?
- Is having an open relationship a lot of work?
- Why do open relationships fail?
- What needs to be in place before a couple would try an open relationship?
About Kendra Cunov — Coach, Seminar Leader and Co-founder of Authentic SF
Kendra Cunov is a co-founder of AuthenticSF, a personal development company committed to fostering authentic, flourishing relationship in the world. As a coach & seminar leader, she is a unique blend — Years of practice (and upbringing) in a Buddhist monastery with cutting edge community-building and relationship dynamics, inspiring a profoundly clear and open approach to working with people.