Is trying to act like an alpha male the least alpha thing you could do?
And what’s the fastest path to self confidence?
Fitness hero John Romaniello is here to discuss how to ditch making comparisons, how to follow your own path, and why low testosterone could be killing your fire for life.
In this interview:
- John’s onstage purple underwear epiphany
- Redefining the Alpha Male
- The trap of comparing ourselves to others
- Who to have in your life and why
- The path to confidence
- John’s low sex drive story
John Romaniello is an author, coach, and angel investor. He serves as an advisory to over a dozen fitness and tech companies, has written hundreds of articles covering training, nutrition, and business, and is the author of Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha (HarperOne 2013).