Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
When you’re with your woman, are you afraid to get caught checking out other women?
Is it confusing that a woman makes an effort to look beautiful but you’re a jerk if you get caught looking at her?
And how can you admire a woman’s beauty in a cafe without being creepy?
Christiane Pelmas and David Bollt are hear to continue the conversation on sexual attraction, beauty, your relationship, porn, art, and most importantly — how this all impacts your power and fire for living.
In this interview:
- If you’re in a relationship, is it wrong to check out other women?
- How to be with your woman and admire other women, too
- How cutting off your sexual energy is killing your mojo for everything
- Why many guys live a split life sexually (think Don Draper or Carlos Danger)
- How does looking at certain images of women kill your power and freedom?
From a woman’s perspective:
- As a woman, what is it like to be admired by men?
- What makes a man’s attention creepy?
- Do women only want rich or good looking guys to check them out?
- Is there a mixed message when women make an effort to appear beautiful but men feel like a jerk if they look?
Click here to learn more about Christiane Pelmas at TheRewilding.com
Click here to learn more about David Bollt.
Click here to visit David’s ModelSociety.com