Is pushing the edge of your comfort zone a bad thing?
And how would your life be different if you weren’t afraid of what others might say or think?
Jason Comely got sick of worrying about rejection — so he made a game out of it. Today we discuss how seeking rejection is helping people all around the world live an amazing life.
In this interview:
- How to get over rejection
- When your comfort zone becomes a cage
- How to play the “rejection therapy” game
- Why we feel drained and how to feel more alive
- How you can make a huge difference starting today
About Jason Comely
Jason Comely is an entrepreneur and the mind behind Rejection Therapy, a game hailed as “the Latest Self-Help Hit in the U.S.” by the UK Daily Mail.
Previously, Jason created and wrote the fitness book Zero to Superhero, a blend of comic book parlance and unconventional wisdom that captured the cult imagination in the mid 2000s.
Jason is a proactive voice for the environment and animal rights. He lives in Cambridge Ontario and is the father of three.