Are you a member of The New Man Life yet?
Do you have a clear sense of purpose?
What is your mission?
And do you know what were you put on this Earth to do?
I know I’m not the only guy who has ever struggled with these questions. So today I’m sharing a conversation I recently had with a coaching client about purpose, mission, and having a clear sense of what we’re here to do with our lives.
In this discussion:
- What’s the difference between mission and purpose?
- Why missions change and purpose does not
- The importance of slowing down, receiving, and recovering
- Choosing to create from fear or what?
- What pulls us out of integrity with ourselves
- David Deida Way of the Superior Man
- John Gray Conscious Men
- Don Miguel Ruiz The Four Agreements
- Marianne Williamson A Return to Love
Leave the Rat Race to the Rats
Learn the 7 Skills to Clarify and Do What You Really Want to Do. No More Waiting. No More Hiding Out.