How To Be A Badass: Learn From Bruce Lee
Does being a badass mean you don’t have a heart?
Is what you see in Bruce Lee movies all there is to him?
And would you ever think to call Bruce Lee a New Age wuss?
Tripp Lanier, Coach and Host of The New Man Podcast talks about Bruce Lee and why he was a badass. Bruce Lee philosophy can help you be badass in your own life, but requires you look at Bruce Lee as more than just a movie star. He was on a path to be an integrated man, a thinker with heart, a whole person. If anyone is qualified to tell you if you are a badass or not, it’s Bruce Lee.
In this video:
- How Bruce Lee used mindset to think boldly
- His search for the best way instead of the ‘right way’
- How he challenged the facade of ‘being a man’
- Bruce Lee’s relationship to his emotional world
- His connection to something bigger
Dial in Your Daily Routine.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.