How to Create Your Own Opportunities
Are you bored because you’re settling for the opportunities that come to you?
And what would it be like if you knew how to create your own damn opportunities?
Mike Kelly is the founder of Member Vault and a coaching client of mine. Today he’s going to discuss his path from 9 to 5 job, to starting his own company while traveling the country with his wife and son.
In this interview:
- Changing jobs
- Making excuses vs doing whatever it takes
- “What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I be happy in my current job?”
- Hiding out professionally
- The power of enthusiasm vs experience
- The illusion of “terror” in our minds
- The ability to have ballsy conversations
- Mindset – playing small, avoiding rejection
- Expecting our passion to be easy
- The need to stop taking things personally
About Mike Kelly
A true role model for anyone looking to push their personal edge, and design their ideal lifestyle, Mike Kelly has lived a variety of lives from NYC hipster grabbing a coffee from the corner bodega, to flannel covered homesteading yurt dweller in the rural mountains of Southwest VA. He now calls the Pacific Northwest home, and is the co-founder of a SaaS course platform called Member Vault, alongside his wife and 1 year old son. While they are currently living the digital nomad life in a 30 ft RV, there is no doubt that’ll change again soon. He challenges everyone to find the thing that lights them up, and push those limits until you find the right fit for right now…knowing that it will change over time.
Get Stuff Done.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.