Tough Love for Entrepreneurs – Find Your Beast
Do you ever catch yourself wondering why life and work feel so difficult?
Do you look to books and podcasts and videos hoping to find the motivation necessary to get things done?
And when was the last time you accessed that primal beast inside of you to overcome challenges?
Today I’m going to share a rant I recently went on during one of my group coaching calls. It’s not just the tough love that they needed to hear at the time — it’s a message I need to remember as well.
Please note: This audio contains very coarse language.
In this recording:
- Allowing ourselves to get soft and domesticated
- Making a choice to take a difficult, vulnerable path in life
- The danger of expecting things to be easy
- Forgetting how tough and gritty we already are
- The key to being The New Man or integrated male
Get Stuff Done.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.