Robert Kandell Unhidden – Reclaim Energy, Power, and Confidence
What would you say if your wife asked you to go to an orgy?
Would you want your partner to lie to you just so you can feel safe and comfortable?
Rob Kandell just wrote a book called Unhidden where he explores why so many guys are feeling drained and exhausted in our relationships and work. We’re also going to talk about why he believes it’s a challenging time to be a man, and why there are so many “successful” guys out there who don’t feel fulfilled.
In this interview:
- Is your girlfriend or wife or partner the last person you want to kiss?
- Is it a challenging time to be a man?
- How do you care less about what others think about you?
- How to claim more energy
- Why we’re programmed to be in unhealthy relationships and patterns
- Self imposed celibacy
- Boys and men don’t know how to act or who to be anymore
- Why it’s the best time to be a man
- Why guys are afraid to complain
- “Successful guys” who are unfulfilled
- Michael Kimmel Angry White Guys
- Michelle Masters Money Magic
About Robert Kandell
Robert Kandell has been helping men find themselves for fourteen years. By creating a relationship of absolute approval with his clients he is able to see the parts, which are hidden in their shadows: fetishes, hurts and hidden desires. With a loving hand, he encourages men to accept these traits and utilize them as internal power. An expert in interpersonal communication and relationships, he has helped thousands of students find a more balanced, energized life with better relationships, more sex and more happiness. His coaching style is challenging, fraternal and highly rewarding and definitely not for the faint hearted, he has been described as “part football coach, part loving dad and part slightly crazed drill sergeant”. He is the host of the highly successes podcast, Tuff Love. To learn more about Robert and his revolutionary work, visit www.RobertKandell.com
Leave the Rat Race to the Rats
Learn the 7 Skills to Clarify and Do What You Really Want to Do. No More Waiting. No More Hiding Out.