Intuition and Trusting Your Gut
And how does ignoring our instincts make us less safe, less powerful, and less happy?
Today author and business consultant Rick Snyder joins us to discuss how to tap into a hidden power we all have — our intuition. Our instincts. Our gut. And we’ll talk about how to do this without ruining everything we care about or sounding like some con artist at the state fair.
In this interview:
- Learning to tap into a deeper intelligence
- How emotions hijack our intuition
- Why we feel flat or stressed when we abandon our intuition
- How Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel used intuition incorrectly and lost billions
- Flow states and functioning at an elite level using intuition
- How to develop and practice using intuition
- What neuroscience tells us about intuition
- Jonathan Haidt’s Happiness Hypothesis, the Elephant and the Rider
About Rick Snyder
Rick Snyder is the founder and CEO of Invisible Edge™, an international consultancy agency that develops intuitive intelligence with leaders and teams for more effective decision making, innovation, and leadership. Through live workshops, executive coaching packages, and scalable remote training, Invisible Edge™ transcends traditional models of leadership development, team building, and strategic thinking. Their breakthrough methods have been implemented by executives and businesses in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas, and are based on the founder’s book, Decisive Intuition. They combine the best of psychology, emotional intelligence, neurobiology, and decades of consulting experience to enhance your team’s performance. They are based in the San Francisco Bay Area and London and have a global and scalable reach.
Leave the Rat Race to the Rats
Learn the 7 Skills to Clarify and Do What You Really Want to Do. No More Waiting. No More Hiding Out.