Teo Alfero Wolf Connection
Do our impulses mean we’re self absorbed or are they directed by forces beyond our understanding?
And how would life be different if we were no longer trying to avoid discomfort or failure?
My friend Teo Alfero has had a remarkable path in life that includes deep spiritual training and lots of wolves. He’s got a new book called The Wolf Connection. And today we talk about living a life grounded with responsibilities while also having a rich experience of what lies beyond our mental construct of reality.
In this interview:
- Making a radical move to the US to train with Carlos Castaneda
- Shamanistic trainings
- Why the ego rebels against spiritual practices
- Walking a path with heart
- “If I want something bad enough I’ll figure it out.”
- Actions that seem impulsive or crazy
- The creative/destructive nature of life
- How we block ourselves from an extraordinary life
- Why we feel frequently angry or confused
- Why we want to “keep our pipes open”
- How the Wolf Connection helps others
- The Wolf Warrior Training for Men
About Teo Alfero
Born and raised in Argentina, Teo Alfero came to California in 1999. His passion for reaching out to young people in need of mentoring and guidance, combined with his unique understanding of the subtle yet powerful teachings of wolves inspired the creation of Wolf Connection, a sanctuary for wolves and wolfdogs north of Los Angeles.
A thought leader and sought-after spiritual guide and advisor to influencers in the areas of science, technology, human potential, business, sports and entertainment, he is an experienced TedX speaker and now author of his first book, The Wolf Connection: What Wolves Can Teach Us About Being Human.
Get Stuff Done.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.