Integral Theory Jeff Salzman Daily Evolver
What if there was a way that this dumpster fire could make us stronger or more evolved?
And could you possibly find some common ground with your bigot uncle this holiday season?
Jeff Salzman from the Daily Evolver podcast stops by to discuss integral theory. Ken Wilber’s integral theory has had a huge impact on my life, and today Jeff and I are going to explore how it can help us navigate our conflicted world.
In this interview:
- Ken Wilber and Integral Theory
- Up from Eden by Ken Wilber
- A Marriage of Sense and Soul by Ken Wilber
- Ayn Rand and growing up Christian to become a progressive
- Spirituality vs religion
- What has us evolve?
- A new way to see our culture war
- Learning how to turn criticism into curiosity
- “If people don’t agree with me then they must be defective or stupid or fooled.”
- “What do you have to teach me?”
- What can you learn from your racist relative at the next family get-together?
About Jeff Salzman
Jeff Salzman is the creator of the Daily Evolver podcast, where he and his guests look at current events through the lens of cultural evolution (integral) theory. He has been a leader in the integral movement for over 15 years.
Learn the 3 Reasons Why "Successful" Men Get Soft
Enter your email address to download 3 powerful programs to help you keep your work, lifestyle, and relationships on an upward trajectory.