Ash Ambirge The Middle Finger Project
Are you okay with simply chasing money or do you want your work to be meaningful, too?
And how often do you tell yourself, “I will figure this out”?
Today, The Middle Finger Project author Ash Ambirge is here to discuss how she went from growing up in a trailer park to middle class success to sleeping in a K-Mart parking lot with only $26 to her name to eventually making seven figures.
In this interview:
- Growing up in a trailer park
- Being mentally tough
- Being willing to rock the boat
- Striving for middle class
- Why becoming “normal” was so disappointing
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- The feeling of “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do next.”
- Doing work you’re proud of
- Wanting our work to align with our values
- Feeling guilty for wanting more out of life
- Ash’s “sleeping in a K-Mart parking lot” story
- “I will figure it out.”
- The key to being “Unf*ckwithable”
- The trouble of not having your own money
- Learning how to provide value
About Ash Ambirge
Ash Ambirge is an internet entrepreneur, creative writer, speaker and advocate for women being brave & doing disobedient things with their careers and their lives. She is the author of The Middle Finger Project®, which is both the name of her hallmark lifestyle blog as well the title of her forthcoming book. Her voice has been called, “the most memorable on the Internet,” “original in a world with too little of it,” “not safe for work at all,” and also, “really kinda sweary,” which is definitely her favorite description. She splits her time between Philadelphia, PA, and traveling the world.
Dial in Your Daily Routine.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.