Unleash Your Sexual Superpowers
Do you ever feel pressure to perform well in the bedroom?
And is porn really the right place to learn about sex?
Erik Everhard has been in the porn industry for over twenty years which means he’s had sex with over 4,000 women. Today we discuss what it was like to have such a unique career, how he ended up feeling lost, and how he found his way again after learning how to help others.
In this interview:
- The surprising way he got into adult films
- What happened when his mother found out he was doing porn
- Finding purpose after feeling lost
- How ayahuasca helped Erik into the next phase of his career
- How Erik helps men today
- Dealing with “performance anxiety” in the bedroom
- The two types of erections
- Are any of the stereotypes about porn stars true?
- What all adult film stars suffer from emotionally
- Why porn should not be a substitute for sex education
About Erik Everhard
Erik Everhard is one of world’s top male porn stars, having starred in and directed over 3,000 films. Erik is a professional coach and one of the most decorated adult performers of the 21st century. He is a leading authority on sexual and mental techniques which can empower men and bring them success in the bedroom as well as in all other aspects of their lives. In addition to his wealth of practical knowledge, he holds a Masters level certification in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).