How to Learn Anything
Note: This is a previously released interview from The New Man. It’s been a while since it was published, but the valuable ideas are still just as relevant today. Here’s an opportunity to listen again or for the first time. Enjoy!
Does your fear of missing out keep you stuck in painful dilemmas?
And what’s the key to making anything you do truly satisfying?
4 Hour emperor Tim Ferriss is here to tell us about fear, saying no, learning and how he turned his dismal failures into success.
In this interview:
- How to learn anything quickly
- Why saying “no” makes you stronger
- Dealing with painful dilemmas
- How to build confidence
- How to make anything truly rewarding
- How to get the most important stuff done first
- What it means to live the good life
- Why waiting to relax is making you weak
- Tim describes a typical day
- Why being born rich is a curse
About Tim Ferriss
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People” and one of Fortune’s “40 under 40.” He is an early-stage technology investor/advisor (Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba, and 50+ others) and the author of five #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers. The Observer and other media have called Tim “the Oprah of audio” due to the influence of The Tim Ferriss Show podcast, which is the first business/interview podcast to exceed 100 million downloads. It has now exceeded 500 million downloads.