Are you frustrated with your life and beating yourself up about it?
Is your need for a foolproof plan or strategy keeping you stuck?
And does your fear of what people might think have you playing small?
Marc Quinn was a New Man listener just like you. Stuck in a dead end job, he got sick and tired of bullshitting himself. He’s been on quite a journey and now — he makes a living focusing on women and their orgasms. Let’s see what he’s learned by stepping into uncertainty and following his passions.
In this interview:
- How to stop playing small
- How to start taking risks
- Getting out of a dead end job
- Getting over the fear of what others may think
- The confidence that comes from knowing how to pleasure women
- Dealing with porn addiction
- How orgasmic meditation changed Marc’s life
- Nicole Daedone and One Taste
- How to stop bullshitting yourself and take action