Are you just not that into her?
Do you ever nitpick how she looks?
And does her physical appearance keep you from taking the relationship deeper?
Cynthia Stadd is here to share her feminine perspective plus practical insights about how to address the most dangerous discussion — a woman, her body, and your attraction.
In this interview:
- Why you’re not that attracted to her
- When her appearance means you should leave
- When her body is actually your problem
- How to address your concerns about her body
- What you’re doing that’s killing attraction
- Feeling trapped
- Why trying to fix her is a huge mistake
- Understanding why some women are so stressed about their bodies