Are you starting over on the dating scene?
And do you really have to choose between a fulfilling connection and an exciting sex life?
Today Shana James reviews some of the challenges facing guys who are starting over and she explains why women are hungry for a guy who listens to The New Man.
In this interview:
- Starting over after a long term relationship
- Why the mid-life crisis is a gift
- Why some guys are choosing to stay in a lousy relationship because they’re scared to try to find someone new
- What mindset gets you into lousy relationships?
- Why it’s a great time to be a high quality man
- Fear that the woman you want won’t want you
- Not knowing how to start conversations with women
- Fear of rejection and how it impacts our entire lives
- If you have sex with her, are you responsible for her?
- Believing you have to play games to get women to like you
- Dealing with Nice Guy Syndrome
- Why it’s time to stop avoiding difficult conversations
- Erections and what turns you on
- Believing you can’t have hot sex and love with the same person
- Why she wants to hear from you in bed
About Shana James
Shana James has coached nearly a thousand men and almost as many women, around the world, in the past decade. She is one of the original facilitators for the Authentic Man Program and co-creator of the Authentic Woman Experience.
Shana is an ally for men. She does not teach games or pick up lines. She works specifically with each man in the places he holds back and feels stuck. With incredible love and compassion for men, vulnerability and willingness to tell the truth, she makes it safe for men to work through their biggest fears and deepest shame…so they are free to have passionate, fulfilling connections, relationships and sex with the women they really want.
She brings Western wisdom, with a masters in psychology and training in man/woman dynamics…as well as Eastern wisdom — yoga, meditation, tantra, and various spiritual practices, to help men have what they want in dating, relationship and life.
Get Stuff Done.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.