Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Kamal Ravikant Rebirth
How much are you letting your fears determine your life path?
Are you making excuses instead of taking the next big step?
And are you allowing your past to rob you of your power to create the future?
Author, speaker, and entrepreneur Kamal Ravikant is back to discuss his latest book Rebirth. It’s a great story with a ton of practical lessons laid out over a 550 mile long hike through Spain called the Camino de Santiago.
In this interview:
- How powerful men lose their balls with women
- The fear of putting yourself “out there”
- Waiting for something to come along and make everything safe
- The danger of wanting to be a New York Times best-selling author
- What happens when we think our pain is special
- Kamal’s countless rejection letters from publishers
- The worst thing that could have happened to Kamal as a young writer
- What Kamal did just to impress a (beautiful, Italian) woman
- The toxicity of carrying around “injustice”
- Ways to take our fears less seriously
Be sure to check out…
…more about author, speaker, and entrepreneur Kamal Ravikant, and his book Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness and Following Your Heart.
In this interview we discussed my interview with David Emerald and his great book The Power of TED*.
About Kamal Ravikant
Kamal Ravikant is the author of the bestselling books, Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It and Live Your Truth.
He’s been a US Army Infantry soldier, held the hands of dying patients, climbed in the Himalayas, spoken to audiences around the globe, walked 550 miles across Spain, meditated with Tibetan monks, and worked with some of the best people in Silicon Valley.
But more than anything, he is passionate about writing books that improve lives.
Click here to learn more about Kamal Ravikant and his book Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness and Following Your Heart.