How To Grow Your Business
Are you trying to grow your business like it’s a popularity game?
Do you think that the more people like you the more business growth you’ll have?
And why is comparing your success to others’ a dead end?
In this video:
- What Ferris Bueller’s sister can teach you about being ‘liked’
- Why ‘likes’ are not a substitute for service
- Steve Chandler and the difference between pleasing and serving
- How to stop comparing yourself to others’ success
- The difference between being busy and being bold
- Why consistency beats trying to be popular
Interviews referenced in this video
Dial in Your Daily Routine.
Developed by professional coach Tripp Lanier, The Daily Toolkit teaches you the small steps that create big changes.