Are you less of a man if you don’t want to work?
And what if the white picket fence, standard American dream is dead?
Live on the Margin author Nick O’Kelly is here to discuss how he gave up his day job and now trades a few hours a month while traveling the globe on a sailboat. Get ready to meet the 21st century slacker.
In this interview:
- Is the 4 Hour Workweek bullshit?
- Why playing it safe is the riskiest thing you can do
- How the Standard American Dream is a trap
- Living on a sailboat and trading for a living
- Freedom from lowering lifestyle costs
- Design your life vs trying to “be” something
- Redefining “slacker”
- Why time is more valuable than money
- What happened when Nick’s fly was down