Do you believe you need to do more before you deserve a break?
And are you considering a major change because you don’t see how you can sustain this pace over the long haul?
Author and Energy Project CEO Tony Schwartz is here to discuss why the way we’re working isn’t working and how the best thing for your productivity can be done in your sleep.
In this interview:
- How technology is fueling our exhaustion
- Why “more, bigger, faster” is killing us
- Learn how we’re designed to be productive
- Managing energy vs managing time
- The path to renewal and recovery
- What stands in the way of you making a positive change
- Why being a tough guy at work makes you stupid
- Keeping up with the herd mentality
- How to make small changes