Are you drifting along, waiting to find your passion or play full out?
And do you think you’d have to abandon whatever safety you’ve got in order to do what you really want to do?
Drugs, alcohol, failure, water boarding, psychological warfare — Author, speaker, and coach Steve Chandler is here to tell us that if he could start from nothing and become insanely successful, then you can, too. If you get easily rattled, you may want to sit this one out.
In this interview:
- Steve’s battle with drugs, alcohol, and failure
- Why we undermine our own positive change
- Why trying to “get” clients, women, money doesn’t work
- Quickly getting over depression, apathy, malaise
- Why people pleasing is not serving you or anyone else
- How we play the victim unconsciously
- Why your past does not decide your future
- Stop navigating your life like you’re still in junior high school
- Why you don’t need to feel passion before making a change
- Why the guy who uses his family as an excuse to play it safe is a coward