MEET TRIPP LANIER
Tripp Lanier is…
The host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for almost a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
He coaches entrepreneurs around the world to get out of the shallow end of the pool, redefine success, and align their work with what they were put on this Earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, and fun.
As a host, he’s interviewed experts and authors from all walks of life including:
- Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Workweek, The 4 Hour Body, The 4 Hour Chef)
- Laird Hamilton (Big wave surfing legend)
- Ken Wilber (A Brief History of Everything, A Theory of Everything)
- Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
- Steven Pressfield (The War of Art, Turning Pro)
- Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power, Mastery)
- Ryan Holiday (The Obstacle is the Way, The Ego is the Enemy)
- Steven Kotler (The Rise of Superman, Bold)
- AJ Jacobs (Esquire Magazine, The Year of Living Biblically, My Experimental Life)
- Chip Conley (Founder of Joie de Vivre Hotels, Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow)
- Dr. Robert Glover (No More Mr Nice Guy)
- Ret. Navy SEAL Mark Divine (Unbeatable Mind, The Way of the SEAL)
- Neil Strauss (The Game, The Truth)
As a creative entrepreneur, Tripp created one of the first digital video post-production companies in the Southeast. For over twelve years, Tripp crafted TV shows and commercials for national and regional clients. Other contributions include working with Ken Wilber as Co-Director of Integral Institute’s Art Center. On the artistic front, Tripp has written, performed and produced albums with his own rock groups, Hank Madison and Screaming Witness. He’s also co-produced Stuart Davis and frequently humiliated himself on Stu’s Sex God Rock n Roll TV Show on HDNet. Tripp is married to therapist/relationship coach Alyson Lanier and has the best daughter in the whole wide world. They live near the ocean and where he spends much of his time surfing, playing music really loud, and laughing his ass off.